We’d like to announce that since this year we also welcome international students in this Regional Board! The reason we still ask two of the board members (chairman and treasurer) to master the Dutch language is because the transition process is still going on.
Do you want to work on your personal development for a year and thereby commit yourself to your fellow students, to help them with the step to the work field? Do you want to do more besides your study, give your resume a boost and gain experience in working with a young enthusiastic team, organizing activities and of course networking? Then apply now for the Regional Board of SPS-NIP in Enschede or Maastricht!
The Regional Boards are the face of SPS-NIP at universities! All Regional Boards together organize more than 60 activities per year. As a Regional Board member you will have the responsibility to organize your own events and activities! The Regional Board consists of five board members who rotate yearly in July. The functions within the Regional Board are:
- Chairman. (A requirement for this position is that you master the Dutch language) As Chairman you are the face of the Regional Board at the university and are responsible for the proper functioning of the Board: you lead the weekly meeting, you manage and support the board members, monitor progress and keep an overview of all the tasks at hand.
- Secretary. In the position of Secretary you are the right-hand of the chairman. You take notes during the meetings, label the incoming mails, develop the script for events and write the evaluations of activities.
- Treasurer. (A requirement for this position is that you master the Dutch language) As a Treasurer you are responsible for the finances within the Board. You are responsible for the budgets of events and activities. You are challenged to be creative with the resources you have at hand. Besides that, you have the opportunity to do acquisition for activities and events.
- PR-Internal. As a PR-Internal you are responsible for the promotion of SPS-NIP and the activities at your university. You create promotional plans, flyers and you can express your creativity in, for example, recruitment campaigns. Besides that, you work closely with the PR-External.
- PR-External. As a PR-External, you are primarily responsible for the contact with the external parties such as speakers and arranging the locations for activities. You also work closely with the PR-Internal on the promotion of SPS-NIP and events.
Do you want to know more about how you can join the Regional Board at your university? Then check out the Facebook page of the Regional Board!
Facebook Regional Board Enschede
Would you like to apply for this position?