Do you want to become a member of SPS-NIP?
Are you studying psychology? Would you like to be provided with information about the steps you need to take in order to reach your working field of interest? Are you interested in visiting different psychology related events, providing you with the opportunity to develop on both a professional and personal level? Do you want to know more about the working field of psychology? Here is a list of all the benefits of a SPS-NIP membership:
- Broaden your network on national and international level
- Access to several network activities, where you get the opportunity to meet both professionals and other psychology students. SPS-NIP members get access to all SPS-NIP events at a discount or for free: lectures, workshops, career days, therapy days and trainings at your university.
- Free entrance to 30 (Dutch) national excursions, where you are able to discover various fields of psychology.
- Personal and professional advice provided by our Professional Advisors about your future. They can advise you which qualifications you need to get certain internships and can check your CV or application letter.
- Job interview tips and advice to improve your resume
- Access to various NIP activities at a discount
- Possibility to visit activities in Dutch to practice the language
- Access to the international master guide, providing insight into all the different English psychology masters offered in the Netherlands.
- Gain international contacts through our connection with the European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA) with opportunities to join international research, exchange programmes and summer schools.
- Find an internship
- Discount on the entry fee of the National Psychology Congress
The NIP offers a special membership for students! Would you like to become a member of SPS-NIP? Fill in this application form!