Do you want to work on your personal development for a year and thereby commit yourself to your fellow students, to help them with the step to the work field? Do you want to do more besides your study, give your resume a boost and gain experience in working with a young enthusiastic team, organizing activities? Then apply now for the Regional Board in your city.
The Regional Boards are the face of SPS-NIP at universities. As a Regional Board member, you will have the responsibility to organize your own events and activities and represent SPS-NIP at your university! The Regional Board consists of five board members who rotate yearly in July. Being a member of a Regional Board takes around 5 to 7 hours a week. The functions within the Regional Board are:
- President. As the president you are the face of the Regional Board at the university and are responsible for the proper functioning of the Board: you lead the weekly meeting, you manage and support the board members, monitor progress, and keep an overview of all the tasks at hand. (A requirement for this position is that you master the Dutch language)
- Secretary. In the position of secretary, you are the right-hand of the president. You take minutes during the meetings, label the incoming mails, develop the script for events and write the evaluations of activities.
- Treasurer. As treasurer, you are responsible for the finances within the Board. You are responsible for the budgets of events and activities. You are challenged to be creative with the resources you have at hand. Besides that, you have the opportunity to do acquisition for activities and events.
- External promotion officer. As an external promotion officer, you are primarily responsible for the contact with the external parties such as speakers and arranging the locations for activities.
- Internal promotion officer. As an internal promotion officer, you are responsible for the promotion of SPS-NIP and the activities at your university. You create promotional plans and express your creativity in flyers. (A requirement for this position is that you master the Dutch language)
Want to know what positions are still open for the Regional Boards in your city? Check out their Facebook page:
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur Groningen
- treasurer and external promotion officer
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur Utrecht
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur Nijmegen
- secretary, treasurer, external promotion officer
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur Rotterdam
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur Leiden
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur UvA
- Facebook Stedelijk Bestuur VU
- external promotion officer
Would you like to apply for this position?
Send your CV and motivation letter to stedelijkbestuur[city]@spsnip.nl before the 16th of August.
SPS-NIP is for all psychology students. We strive for an environment in which everyone feels welcome, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or health.