De Russische federatie van psychologen organiseert in 2019 het 16e Europese congress of Psychology. Het congres vindt 2 tot en met 5 juli plaats in Moskou.
Call for abstracts
Deadline for submission of abstracts for Symposium and Panel discussion and for individual Oral/Poster presentation: 3 December 2018
Notification of acceptance from the Scientific Committee: 4 February 2019
Unique features of ECP 2019
- Psychology: creating the future together – is the main Congress theme talking about ways psychology can establish productive relations with other sciences, contributing to the issues of society, education, health, digital future and security. There will also be many cross-disciplinary researches presented as part of scientific program.
- More than 20 of distinguished researchers and practitioners have confirmed their attendance and presentations talking about important issues which society faces nowadays.
- ECP 2019 will provide opportunity to publish extended abstracts (short articles) in Web of Science and SCOPUS indexed journals, partners of ECP 2019 and the Russian Psychological Society.
- Simultaneous translation (Russian-English) will be provided for selected sessions and presentations, so the participants will be able to better understand each other.
- Pre- and post-congress tours organized to the nearby cities including Saint Petersburg and the Golden Ring cities, including an attractive Moscow City tours.
- Special terms of support will be arranged for ECP 2019 attendees, easing up Russian visa issue procedures.
Registration and fee
- The registration is now open (registration fees can be found here).
- Significant discounts will be provided for EFPA member Associations Delegates and students.
- Early-bird rates are available till 1 April 2019. The early bird registration fee for an EFPA member association delegate is € 350,-
You may write to email@example.com for clarifications.
- Programma en meer informatie: https://ecp2019.ru